Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for K 1.7 issues only.

Question Upgrade skipped Database changes?

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by Admata
Second update (different forum) to Kunena 1.7 (from K 1.6.5) somehow skipped database change :ohmy:
I got no notice, everything went smooth. Then I was wondering why I can´t get 'threaded' and 'flat' buttons. Then I checked jos_kunena_config table and there enable_threaded_layouts that was 0. I changed that to be 1 and I got the buttons I was missing.

I´m just wondering that is there other changes in database and what should I do to check that everything else is ok? Forum seems to be working ok. Prehaps a bit slow, but ok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by Matias
Looks like everything is normal. The feature is hidden as it has some performance issues.

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by Admata

Matias wrote: Looks like everything is normal. The feature is hidden as it has some performance issues.

Ok. I misunderstood that the feature would be enabled in K 1.7 because I see it working here. :)

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #4 by Matias
It's Kunena 2.0 feature. But it works also in K1.6/1.7 -- it's just a bit slow.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Matias.

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds