Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for K 1.7 issues only.

Question problem with re-installetion

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by inbal
Hello,

I installed the 1.6.4 successfully but, because I needed a version in Hebrew, I uninstalled it and tried to install the 1.6.2 (which is the most updated one I have translated). and the forum was not in Hebrew...
so I deleted the files from my FTP ( I think... it was late, not really sure what I did there :) )
and now I can't install either of the versions:
I get a :

Component Install: DB function reports no errors
Failed deleting install.script.php

Error installing component

I 've searched it in the internet but all I found is that it's a but of joomla 1.6 and that I have to delete the files manually, but I already deleted all of them ( unless one is hiding really really well)

Pleeeesae- any help?

thank you :)

Inbal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, inbal, and welcome to Kunena.

The lesson is a bit late now but you do not uninstall any Joomla extension by removing the files on the server without first using Joomla to uninistall the extension. I suppose, too, it's too late to ask you to go back to the site backup you made before you made any of these changes.

What version of Joomla are you using?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.937 seconds