Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged My Joomla template displaces Edit/Quote/Reply buttons

More
12 years 2 months ago #31 by jheuser
I have tried every fix in this thread but it still is messed up, there has been no change at all. :/

Again it is not Rockettheme.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #32 by jheuser
Actually it looks like it is working now. I had so many tabs open I looked at the wrong one (the one without the cache cleared!)

THANK YOU for moving me to this topic Sozzled and thanks for your help CheechDogg!

More
12 years 2 months ago #33 by CheechDogg
Glad the issue has been fixed for you jheuser.

Remember that whenever templates have some kind of css cache or compressor this stuff could happen. Sometimes there are over 1000 compressed or cached files created by your template plugin that it takes time for the changes to take effect.

You might want to check in your templates directory to see if there are any cached css files and delete them all. Now when I see delete them all I don't mean delete your default css file so be careful of what you delete. The cached css files will have a very long name usually with tons of numbers and letters.

If you need any more help don't hesitate to ask. I am sorry I missed your email reply, I was picking up my Son from school and I just got home.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #34 by gurung
I have this blank white box on the forum page. How can I fix this?
Thank you for your support in advance.

Gurung

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by gurung.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #35 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, gurung, and welcome to Kunena. The problem is caused by your Joomla site template and this topic will show you what you can do to fix the problem.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.580 seconds