Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Link and Hover colors?

More
12 years 9 months ago #1 by WebResearcher
I'm working with a fresh installation of Joomla 1.6 and Kunena (latest version). I'm editing the Blue Eagle (default) template and have everything pretty much how I'd like it to be so far (the option to match the site template did most of it for me though). The only thing I can't manage to figure out is how to change the link and link hover colors. When I changed the Forum Header Background color to #363636, the links all changed to that color as well and the hover color is red for some reason. I've been scanning through the CSS files and trying to change the color codes but nothing seems to work.

So, my question is, what file do I need to edit and which line?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Link and Hover colors?
G'day, WebResearcher, and welcome to Kunena.

This is a good question and I'm pleased that you asked it. These changes can easily be made (irrespective of whether people are using J! 1.5 or J! 1.6) to the Joomla site template CSS file. This is the main point being made in the frequently-asked question, How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

The solution is to add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template file and to experiment with different color values:
Code:
#Kunena a:link, #Kunena a:visited, #Kunena a:active, #Kunena a:focus { background-color: transparent !important; color: #F36018 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-admin, #Kunena a.kwho-admin { color: #FF0000 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-globalmoderator, #Kunena a.kwho-globalmoderator { color: #800000 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-moderator, #Kunena a.kwho-moderator { color: #0000FF !important; } #Kunena .kwho-user, #Kunena a.kwho-user { color: #5388B4 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-guest, #Kunena a.kwho-guest { color: #666666 !important; } // Optional font styles, link underlining etc. Remove the lines that begin with "/*" and "*/" lines below /* #Kunena div, li, table, p, td, span, a { font-family: "Trebuchet MS" !important; } */ /* #Kunena div.kthead-title a { font-size: 19px; } */ /* #Kunena a:hover { text-decoration: underline } */
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WebResearcher

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by WebResearcher
Thank you very much sozzled! Your suggestion worked perfectly! :cheer:

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds