Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Changing color of Sort Tables?

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by nuborn
Welp, I figured pretty much everything of the Kunena CSS but I think I need help on this one. I'm simply unable to find where to change the color and background color of a tittle of a sort table... anyone would happen to know where to change this? I circled in pure green what I'm trying to change.

Cheers!

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by nuborn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
See the FAQ How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

You should add the following three lines to the end of your Joomla site template:

#Kunena tr.userlist th a {
color: xxx !important;
}

Where xxx is the colour that you want to use.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by nuborn

sozzled wrote: See the FAQ How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

You should add the following three lines to the end of your Joomla site template:

#Kunena tr.userlist th a {
color: xxx !important;
}

Where xxx is the colour that you want to use.

Ahh, much much easier this way :) That should teach me to skip the tutorials and FAQs...

Thanks, much appreciated!

Time to create page: 0.498 seconds