Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Incorrect display of topic titles and buttons!

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by Jenthex
I have the Kunena 1.6 installed on a test environment with Joomla 1.6 installed. But there are a few minor problems with displaying the forum. I have picture of the problems:

Anyone with a solution?
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Jenthex.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by Jenthex
I've managed to solve the quote button issue, but the topic titles are still not displayed correctly :(

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
All of these issues are related to your site template. The "quote" button issue is a Rockettheme-related issue. The raised edit button is a Rockettheme-related issue (see rt_zephyr_j16 template - Kunena edit button CSS conflict ).

The topic titles are, likewise, related to (and caused by) your site template (it's a letter-spacing issue). The answer to your problem lies in knowing more about your site. It's your site and you can easily resolve these kinds of problems using Firebug (or some other web designer's tool): see How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenthex

More
12 years 9 months ago #4 by meloman
I have the same problems and I also use a RocketTheme template. This is my solution for the text spacing issue.

In libraries/gantry/css/joomla.css remove the letter-spacing property for h1, h2 :
Code:
h1, h2 { letter-spacing: -2px; line-height: 1em; }

More
12 years 9 months ago #5 by meloman
For the problem with the edit button, I made the change proposed by Sozzled. In libraries/gantry/css/joomla.css remove the float:left property for .component-content span.edit :
Code:
.component-content span.edit {margin-left: 10px;float: left;}

This fixes the alignment but to fix the background color issue, edit templates/rt_hybrid_j16/css/typography.css and rename .quote to something else, like .quote2 for example. THen if you use this class for typography you just need to use the new name.

More
12 years 9 months ago #6 by Jenthex
Thanks both, all my problems are solved!

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds