Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How to add "Forum Search" to header?

More
12 years 5 months ago #11 by kina
The 'showing 0 of 1 results must be fixed now, but where is the advanced search code that displays the results ?
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 5 months ago #12 by kina
Also, there are massive gaps under 'Advanced search' and 'Search options'. I can't find the css to change. Any ideas ?
More
12 years 5 months ago #13 by kina
Dont panic re the huge spacings - fixed that.

Still haven't found the '0 results ...' code bit though
More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #14 by kina
Here's the fixed section

<?php
$resStart = $this->limitstart + 1;
$resStop = $this->limitstart + count ( $this->results );
if (count ( $this->results ) == 0) {
echo "No results.";
} else {
if ($resStart < $resStop)
$resStartStop = ( string ) ($resStart) . ' - ' . ( string ) ($resStop);
else
$resStartStop = '1'; /// was 0
printf ( JText::_('COM_KUNENA_FORUM_SEARCHRESULTS'), $resStartStop, intval($this->total) );
}
?>

components/com_kunena/template/default/search/search.php

Added the 'No results' bit too.

Pity the code formatting was lost :(
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by kina.
More
12 years 5 months ago #15 by sozzled
I'm pleased to hear that this issue can finally be put to rest.
More
12 years 5 months ago #16 by sozzled
Further to this topic, there is nothing wrong or broken in the standard Kunena software. As we have reminded the user who started this topic, on numerous occasions, K 1.6.3 is not supported and our advice (when people report difficulties in using outdated software) is to upgrade to the latest software before reporting issues.

Because the user has apparently made their own modifications to the standard Kunena software, there is therefore no requirement for us to comment further on any "fixes" that they may subsequently discover.

The moderator team has received a report about my comment posted in the message before this one claiming that my comment was in some way "insulting". That is not the case. My comment merely was an announcement that the matter under discussion had been completed. If other people have similar issues to the ones discussed in this topic (and I have not seen any other topics that are in any way similar to these ones) then they can use whatever information/advice they read here and implement those as they require.

Thank you, kina, for your perseverance in following this matter through to a satisfactory conclusion. I have drawn the attention of the team to this topic and they are free to add their own observations/comments as they may like to do so. :)
Time to create page: 0.574 seconds