Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Editing CSS

More
13 years 5 days ago #1 by biomixr
Editing CSS was created by biomixr
Hi,

I have the blue eagle template set as default.

I am trying to edit the CSS files through Joomla 1.6, and the changes don't seem to be taking affect.

I've also tried FTP.

Anyone know what the problem is here.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 days ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Editing CSS
Editing CSS files can be done through Joomla - certainly with J! 1.5 and probably in J! 1.6 but I've never tried doing things this way - but it depends what you are trying to edit. Which file(s) are you trying to edit?

Sometimes you won't see the effect of CSS changes unless you force a screen refresh (CTRL+SHIFT+R in Firefox, for example) and this is a basic web design "trick" (or skill, depending on how you look at it).

More
13 years 5 days ago #3 by biomixr
Replied by biomixr on topic Re: Editing CSS
I've been using FTP to upload my CSS file, specifically kunena.forum.css. I've also tried kunena.forum-min.css as well.

I've tried the force refresh and that doesn't reflect the changes.

I'll keep trying, but this doesn't make sense. Edit css upload.. changes take affect.

I just need to edit kmenutop, but when I change the color parameters from the back end it doesn't change the bg color of the main menu. I'm left with all header bg colors changed, but the main menu looks all funky.

More
12 years 11 months ago #4 by biomixr
Replied by biomixr on topic Re: Editing CSS
Guess I was editing the wrong css file. Seems to be working now

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds