Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How do I hide the "Views" column from my template

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #1 by KateKoch44
How do I make it not viewable on the front end? I was able to change it with the last version I had, but not with this one. Please advise.

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve relevance for search purposes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
Thank you for your interesting question. Although the specific mechanism that you may have used in K 1.5 will not work in K 1.6, the method is still similar. Perhaps if you would like to explain how you made the changes in K 1.5 we may be able to suggest a solution that will work for you in K 1.6.

It's my guess that you need to "doctor" the PHP source code for the template. As soon as you do that, you're on your own as far as continued support from the Kunena project team is concerned. Your choice; those are the consequences.

More
13 years 1 week ago #3 by KateKoch44
As mentioned in the other thread, I'm not familiar with PHP or CSS and I try to leave that to my tech guy. I was hoping to get a jump on it if you gave me specific info. I'm just glad it is possible. I'm cool with the consequences. I never had a problem before and I doubt I'll have a problem again. If I do, it will be my problem.

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #4 by sozzled
You can hide this column by adding the following three lines to your Joomla site template:

#Kunena td.kcol-ktopicviews {
display: none;
}
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 1 week ago #5 by KateKoch44

More
13 years 2 days ago #6 by allmyhoney
Hi there, can you tell me where exactly this css code goes? I added to my t3 template with joomlart but no luck? does it go anywhere in the css files for kunena? :blush:

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds