Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How can I remove or disable the topic icons

More
12 years 11 months ago #1 by krumz
Hello,

I hope I am not double posting the same question - the only other one I found had to do with an older version of the forum from over a year ago.

I would like to remove or disable (preferably remove) the topic icons. For one I don't think they are needed on my forum, I think it will give it a cleaner look without them, and by having the icons link to the page it is creating duplicate content. For example the following two links are different but they both go to the same page (duplicate content).

Link text from the icon:
Code:
http://www.kidspartytalk.com/party-forum/party-budget/12-thrift-store-shopping.html#13

Link text from the message title:
Code:
http://www.kidspartytalk.com/party-forum/party-budget/12-thrift-store-shopping.html

Although there are instances where Google will not think duplicate content is deceptive but if I end up with a large user base on my forum this could become a problem.

Thanks for your input.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by krumz
Solved.

Hello,

Just thought I would let you know that I solved the issue. Finally found the correct file and commented out the line.

So far it doesn't seem to be causing any issues.

I can post the file and what you are looking for if anyone else wants to do this. Just let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds