Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Auto resize limits for signature images in signature area

More
9 years 7 months ago #1 by SkeeterUK
Hi there.

How do you set the width of signature box images in Kunena 1.6.3 latest? The parser has changed. The sigs now break forum areas so i wana smallen them slightly with kunena and not have to manually do it to each one.

Pleas help asap.

www.therisenphoenixfleet.com/index.php/f...etings-from-ufp.html

As you can see some of the sig pictures are disapearing off the right side a bit so if i can auto shrink (max width) to about 725 or 700px wide (if i have to). How would i do it which setting in the Kunena_parser file or can it be easier to change now in latest version (last time i tweaked to work was in kunena 1.5 somit or other.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #2 by SkeeterUK
I managed to fix it. ;)

It wasnt the parser file like in old kunena it was a css this time so not as bad (hardcoded) as it used to be so thats a relief.

File that did the trick was Kunena.default-min.css kmsgsignature set to 700px width max and 200px height max.

More
9 years 7 months ago #3 by sozzled
A couple of comments.

People should not directly edit the file kunena.default-min.css. Yes, that's where the CSS definitions are contained but this is a minified CSS file (and this advice applies whether you are editing the CSS for the Blue Eagle (default) template or someone else's template); you should never edit files in default template folder - they are replaces every time you upgrade Kunena and any changes you make in the default template folder will be lost when you upgrade. Changes made in a your own or a custom template folder are not affected by Kunena upgrades. Please see Minified CSS in the Wiki.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds