Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Border color problem in IE 8

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #1 by celdric
Hi. I just installed Kunena on my new site. It's a dark rocket-theme template. I'm using the blend option and so far in Firefox it looks great. But not in IE 8. Internet Explorer displays the dark borders as white borders. Screenshot attached. Looks not good. What can I do to change that? I'm not able to edit the Kunena css. Are these big text blocks intended? Maybe there is a special editor required to edit these block?
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by celdric.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by severdia
Can you post a URL? It's preferred to add CSS that overrides your Kunena template to the main template CSS file. That way you can easily upgrade and keep your customizations.

Author of Using Joomla from O'Reilly Media. | www.usingjoomlabook.com

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by celdric
Hi, thanks for your response. The direct link to the forum is
wirdeutschen.com/main/index.php?option=c...tmenu=434&Itemid=432

and the site link is
wirdeutschen.com/main

I'm currently restyling the site. Please don't type in just wirdeutschen.com . Then you get linked to the old version.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #4 by celdric

Attachment not found

I found another color problem. While in IE all box backgrounds are white witht the result that the text isn't readable in Firefox the backgrounds are dark and okay. I attached a screenshot of the new topic page.

I wonder if it's not possible to implement an easier way to make those simple color changes. In Kunena template admin are already some options. Perhaps there should be also the option to change the general background and borders of a forum and the general text color. In my opinion that would be already a big help especially if you are using dark joomla templates.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by celdric.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5 by celdric
Never mind. I found a way to solve the problem by myself.

More
12 years 6 months ago #6 by SargeSaunders

celdric wrote:

Attachment not found

I found another color problem. While in IE all box backgrounds are white witht the result that the text isn't readable in Firefox the backgrounds are dark and okay. I attached a screenshot of the new topic page.

I wonder if it's not possible to implement an easier way to make those simple color changes. In Kunena template admin are already some options. Perhaps there should be also the option to change the general background and borders of a forum and the general text color. In my opinion that would be already a big help especially if you are using dark joomla templates.

I have this same issue could you tell me what settings you changed to fix IE 8 or 9

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds