Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Removing the expand / retract button

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by Aviticus
Hi,

I was wondering if there was any way to remove the buttons used to expand and retract the sections in Kunena 1.6. I've circled them in the attachment. Thanks for the help in advance.

-AV

Attachment not found

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by Aviticus
Also, I apologize for the double post. My net seemed to have stalled, so I made a few adjustments, and hit resend. It appears to have posted twice, so once again I apologize.

-AV

More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by sozzled
No problem - I've removed the duplicated topic. Yes, you could remove the expand/collapse feature from your template if you really wanted to do this but, if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't bother myself with this trivial issue unless it was causing serious functionality concerns for your users.

For $250 I could probably do this for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aviticus

More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by Aviticus
Thank you for the reply, and the remove of the duplicate post Sozzle. The element didn't bother me at all. I had a few friend that told me it annoyed them. I really don't care to remove it, but I've been thinking about digging into the code. If it becomes more of an issue once the development team launches the page I will definitely have it removed. Thanks again for the response.

-AV

More
13 years 3 months ago #5 by sozzled
That's OK and thank you - you saved me a day's work! :laugh:

If we all listened to the things that "annoy" people, we'd never get any work done. If I were to tell you that seeing white text on a dark background "annoyed" me, you wouldn't make the change, would you? White text on a dark background does "annoy" me - after a while I find my vision blurring - and I avoid those kinds of websites because I know they can cause eyesight problems in the long run. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to start a web-based crusade to eradicate the use of white-text-on-dark-background websites, either! :laugh:

Good luck and I wish you all the very best. B)

More
13 years 3 months ago #6 by Aviticus
That's true, the only problem about being a game developer is that those little problems become a huge problem when it costs your company financially. I try my best to find a reasonable medium to satisfy as much as possible. Thanks for the help, and the information Sozzled.

-AV

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds