Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Subject Title in Last Post column and avatars

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by fullstackedpoker
How do I remove the subject title of the last post in the last post column? It is done on this forum specifically. But I cannot figure out how to do it on my site.

Also, how do I change the size of avatars in the forum posts? They are way too big.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by fullstackedpoker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by fullstackedpoker

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by fullstackedpoker
How do I remove the subject title of the last post in the last post column? It is done on this forum specifically. But I cannot figure out how to do it on my site.

Also, how do I change the size of avatars in the forum posts? They are way too big.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by fullstackedpoker
seriously, nobody can help me out?

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by fullstackedpoker
I find it really hard for one of the admin to not know how to do this?

More
13 years 6 months ago #6 by sozzled
G'day. We ask that users please stick to one subject per topic. Two subjects confuses things. Therefore I'm confining my remarks to your first question only.

fullstackedpoker wrote:

How do I remove the subject title of the last post in the last post column? It is done on this forum specifically.

I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you are referring to on this website. If you look at the Index view you will see, on this site, the subject title appears in the rightmost column. Is this what you are referring to? Perhaps a screenshot, highlighting the issue, will help to clarify your request. Thanks.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7 by fullstackedpoker
Yes, i was almost 100% sure a couple days ago the subject was not in that column on the index page of this site. But now it is.

More
13 years 6 months ago #8 by sozzled
It's all right. I have problems seeing things properly first thing in the morning, too. :)

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds