Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Hide part of display in Recent Topics view

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by chinhphong82
i want hide something in the picture
[strike]and i dont'n understand why text-size in box qickreply is too small[/strike]
Kunena 1.7.2

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: One subject per topic. Second question removed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Add the following three lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:
Code:
#Kunena div.ktopic-details { display: none; }

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by chinhphong82
it not work, i try paste in CSS of Joomla and Com_kunena, can you show more details?

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled
Perhaps you pasted the code in the wrong place? :dry: What is the address of your website, please?

More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by chinhphong82
My location in my web is Joomla/temprate/beez_20/css (with file name personal, position)

when it not working, i done with location: /joomla/components/Com_kunena/temprate/default/css (with file name "kunena.forum" , Kunena.default")

and Can I use another temprates for answer my question ?

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #6 by chinhphong82
I did it, hi. I changed Template
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon to "solved"

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds