Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Unable to resolve] columns in a row

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by Kadijs
So, how can we see, i got one little problem, there is some visual mess with columns.. And what i need? Can it be fixed? Can i do somewhat to make all collumns in one row.. otherwise one clumn is to the left, other to the rigt, another somewhere else..

I hope, someone can help me.. Alredy say thank and i'm sorry about my bad writing skills..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
From what I could make out in the image (it was very hard to read) I would complain to the person who designed your Kunena template. It appears that you are not using the standard Blue Eagle template; therefore, I really don't know how to help you better. Perhaps if you provided us with your Kunena configuration report we might know where to start?

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #3 by Kadijs

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 50M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yt_framework | author: YouTech Team | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 09/11/10

Kunena default template details : Yt Kunena | author: SmartAddons.com | version: 1.1 | creationdate: 2012-02-11

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2

[strike]And have another question - how i can eneble Mootols upgrade.. but primary question is stand about template.[/strike]
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: One subject per topic. Second question removed.

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
Thank you for your reply. This category is for answering questions about the default Blue Eagle template. You are using a third party template called Yt Kunena. If you have a problem with the Yt Kunena then you should contact the people who designed and built that template.

I'm sorry, but it's not our job to fix up problems with another developer's products.

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds