Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Issues with title links on forum

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1 by RadarStaffing
I was wondering if anybody could help me with the text on my forum I would like to reduce the size from <h1> to something a little smaller. I assume the issue is the text is to large because when using <h1> size text my template provides that little arrow down symbol along with the <h1> size text.

please visit www.radarstaffing.com/index.php/forum/index to see what my issue is

using Kunena 1.7.2 Joomla 2.5 and AS Template

thanks Kunena Team or community

Power to the web developers B)
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, RadarStaffing, and welcome to Kunena.

I suggest that you start by using a web design tool like firebug . One mouse-click will tell you what web-element you need to change. Also read How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by RadarStaffing
Sozzled my man howdy' thanks for the info and I am currently working with Firebug I'm slowly starting to see the benefits of using this cool tool. It has to potential to become the ultimate tool, If I could understand exactly where the file was located, once I'm ready to make edits to it.

any help in regards to my question would be greatly appreciated! :woohoo:

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
If you know where your Joomla site template files are located, the easiest thing to do is to add the required custom CSS bits and pieces to the end of your main Joomla site template file. It is our recommendation to not modify any of the originally-installed Kunena source code files (it's so-o-o-o-o much easier this way).

I spent about 10 minutes looking at your site. The solution - the solution is always the same in every case - is to add the CSS changes to the end of your Joomla site template file.

This is the specific fix in your case. For everyone else looking at this topic and wondering what/when/who/why/how this may relate to them, please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ... a collection of the many requests that we receive

Add to the end of your site template file (../templates/as002035/css/tmpl.content.css)
Code:
#Kunena h2 { background-image: none; font-weight: normal; text-transform: none; font-size: 150% !important; text-shadow: none; }

10 minutes to visit your site and identify the problem; 10 minutes to write the answer here. If this had been charged on a fee-for-service basis, that's at least $20 free service. Maybe a small donation to the project? Perhaps? ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: RadarStaffing

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #5 by RadarStaffing
Sozzled

Thank you for taking the time out to assist me! I will see about making at least a 10 donate over the next day or two.

Sincerely,

RS
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by RadarStaffing.

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds