Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [Solved] Problem: does not load CSS

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1 by yuko
Hello,

after searching a small integrated forum for joomla i found kunena and after trying around with standard templates i have to admit that i quite like it :> in other words it is exactly what i'm seeking for.

My problem is that i have not done web coding for quite a long time and when i have done it, it was mainly backend development were design doesn't mattered at all.

So i'm trying to create a little minimalistic site for a hobby and to get some knowledge again.

the joomla template seems to do what i want but on the kunena end it seems the CSS will not be loaded
and firebug just shows that "template.cc" from my joomla template will be loaded.

Here is a screenshot of Firebug. www.insurrection.at/cms/images/stylesheetproblem.PNG

The URL of the website is www.insurrection.at

as i just startet learning how to create joomla templates and this is still in progress i'm willing to read every documentation you can provide :> i spend the whole last week in studying such documentations and it's quite a lot for the spare free hours after work.

i really would be happy for every hint what i've could done wrong , as you see the joomlatemplate is not very complex (used 960 css )

I've allready searched around the forum and can say that i havn't changed the configuration for kunena at all (but reseted it to default just in case) , this didn't help so far

so i have found the error, it was at my side i forgot a blank in <jdoc:include type="head" /> and the head was not loaded -.-

best regards

:) i'm not a nativ englisch speaker and so i have to excuse for any misstakes

General Information:

Joomla 2.5
Kunena 1.7.2

fresh install - own template
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Merge topics: change subject and topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds