Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Large images in signatures break Kunena template

More
12 years 3 days ago #1 by traustic
Template is a Rocket Theme - doesn't matter how wide the theme is the thread view appears zoomed in and cut off on the right hand side - profiles are on the left on my site. Here is a screenshot.

list of threads,etc all appear fine - issue is with viewing a post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 days ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, traustic, and welcome to Kunena.

Your problem is caused by your Joomla site template CSS. Please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena and contact Rocketteme for advice.

More
12 years 2 days ago #3 by traustic
I enabled the atomic theme and have the same issue. I guess I'll reinstall kunena again and see if it is fixed.

More
12 years 2 days ago #4 by traustic
Found the fix - happens in default Joomla theme atomic and in rocket theme - this will fix...

add the following at the end of template.css for your site.

#Kunena div.kmsgsignature img {
max-width: 500px;
}

More
12 years 2 days ago #5 by sozzled
Yes, large images in signature break Kunena templates.

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds