Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Converting Kunenadefault.css to kunena.form.min.css

More
12 years 4 days ago #1 by Chigolo69
Hey Guys,
I jsut have a lil problem. I wanted to change a colour, so I set the debig "debug mdoe" enabled and changed the colout int the default.css, but how can I now het the code in the min.css? I need to convert it, but how?

Sorry I'm newbie!

Please help me.
Nice greetz, B.Brown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 days ago #2 by sozzled

More
12 years 3 days ago #3 by Chigolo69
I allready changed it with the YUI compresssor.... this is the result.... My whole layout ist destroyed
Attachments:

More
12 years 3 days ago #4 by sozzled
You asked how to convert an uncompressed CSS file into a minified CSS file. I answered your question.

If you want to modify the original Kunena CSS files that come with the installation kit that's your responsibility. We do not recommend that people should modify any of the original Kunena CSS files unless they know what exactly what they are doing.

I cannot tell, by looking at a picture, how much of a problem you have.

I suggest that you re-install Kunena so that you get all the original files put back into their correct state. You will not lose any categories or topics posted if you just re-install Kunena over what you have; read K 1.6 and K 1.7 Upgrade Guide

Then, if you want to make a few simple colour changes, read How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

More
12 years 3 days ago #5 by Chigolo69
I had a problem with the colout,. the background colour ob the login and submit button is the lightly.... I just set the debug mode and change the setting in the default css, so I now, I need to convert the default to min.css, but that doesn't work, as the picture above is showing....

Ic just have all original files...

My way:
- I Changed the coloour in the default
- I convert the default to min.csss
- I uploaded the min.css
- Layout ist destryed...

More
12 years 3 days ago - 12 years 2 days ago #6 by sozzled
There's your way (and we know that your way doesn't work) and there's the other way - the way that I recommended to you. I recommend that you re-install Kunena 1.7.2 to replace all the files that you have changed. This will take you about 1 minute.

After you restore all the Kunena files back to their original state, I recommend that you do not change them again. I recommend that you make whatever colour changes you want to make by modifying your Joomla site template CSS file. We do not recommend that you try to modify the files kunena.forum.css or kunena-forum-min.css unless you know how to do those things properly.

On the other hand, if you would like someone else to make the changes for you, and you are prepared to pay for someone else's time to make the changes that you want, I'm sure there will be hundreds of people who will be eager to help you. :)

You have shown us a picture. A picture is not the same thing as seeing the problem in operation. I suggest that you read What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?

Question:

Chigolo69 wrote: I need to convert [kunena.forum.css to kunena.forum-min.css], but how?

Answer:

sozzled wrote: Please read Minified CSS .

Last edit: 12 years 2 days ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chigolo69

More
12 years 2 days ago #7 by Chigolo69
Thx, the files are the original Files, that's no problem. So I'll try to change the colour directly in the template css. thx for the help!

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds