Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Can I use the K 1.5 default template instead of K 1.7 Blue Eagle template?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1 by healthlo
I installed kunena on my other site and the template looked a lot better and different. But when I install it on my other site it is the basic blue one? How do I get it to look like this?....

www.forexkingdoms.com/forum/listcat

What is this template called? It looks awesome and it was the default one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
I'm sorry but I don't understand your question. If you installed a template on your "other" site then, if your "other" site is still there you can find out by looking at it. If you deleted your "other" site, did you keep a backup or any record of what template(s) you may have used? I cannot see anything at www.forexkingdoms.com and so I cannot even begin to guess what you're asking this community to do in figuring this out. If you can view www.forexkingdoms.com then you can look at the HTML source and that might give you a clue about what template that site uses. Sorry! Your question is beyond my ability to help you.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #3 by healthlo
when I installed kunena, on the forexkingdoms site, the default template looked different than the version I downloaded just now. Both of these were the default. My question is how or where do I get that default template?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
I do not know "how" or where you get the template you are referring to because I cannot see the website www.forexkingdoms.com . If we knew the name of this template, maybe we might be able to help you. Have you tried Google to search for the template that you want to use? :dry:

If you post the configuration report for www.forexkingdoms.com then we will all see the name of the template used at that site.
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #5 by rich
This has been the default template for Kunena 1.5.
It does not work with Kunena 1.7
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by rich.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #6 by healthlo
Ok thanks guys..

Time to create page: 1.075 seconds