Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Resolved] Hide user rank title

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #1 by dominoid
I'm in the process of moving our website from an SMF forum to Kunena and I'm very fond of it, however there's one minor thing I'd like to be able to tweak to satisfy my anal-retentive attention to detail which is the user display. I see it's possible to turn user statistics on and off, but I would like if possible to keep them on and simply not display the user type in text. So instead of the word Administrator and the row of red dots, I'd like just the row of red dots shown. Is such a thing possible? If so, how would one go about doing so please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Hide user rank title
G'day, dominoid, and welcome to Kunena.

dominoid wrote: So instead of the word Administrator and the row of red dots, I'd like just the row of red dots shown.

Do you mean like the way you see it done here on this forum at www.kunena.org ?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #3 by dominoid
Replied by dominoid on topic Re: Hide user rank title
Thanks. I'm really liking the software, it's an excellent job :)

Not quite, how it shows here is pretty much how I have it at the moment. Under your avatar, between "now online" and the row of dots, where it says "kunena administrator" in text form. That's the particular part I'd prefer not to display.

The reason is that I've uploaded my own rank images which incorporate the rank name already. I have worked out how to turn off the image and text together, but I can't see an option to adjust the two separately from each other.
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by dominoid.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Hide user rank title
I'm sure this question has been asked before but, anyway, here's the answer. Add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:
Code:
#Kunena li.kpost-userrank { display: none !important; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: dominoid

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #5 by dominoid
Replied by dominoid on topic Re: Hide user rank title
That's exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the help dude.

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds