Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Resolved] Forum is too small

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by mzelst
Hello,

If you take a look at www.fightkings.nl you will see a site that is in dutch. But there is an forum button, when you click on this you will see in the middle Kunena. But this is to small, know I don't know how to adjust this. I would like to see that when someone click on the forum that this will take the hole site. Than when someone click on home you will see the "normal" site.

I hope that someone can help me and if this is not enough information please let me know.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Forum is too small
G'day, mzelst, and welcome to Kunena.

Your problems are caused by your choice of Joomla site template. You should read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena . There are a few things you can do here but, at the end of the day, it's your site, your choice of Joomla template and it's your time (and, possibly, money) how you go from here.

(1) You have no Kunena menu. Please read How do I restore my Kunena menu?

(2) You may find that it would be better to blend Kunena to use your site template's colour scheme. This is done by going to the Kunena Template Manager, edit Blue Eagle template, and use the option Blend with Joomla Template = Yes.

(3) As far as the width of your forum is concerned, add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file (../templates/theme410/css/template.css):
Code:
#Kunena { min-width: 588px; }
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mzelst
More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by mzelst
Replied by mzelst on topic Re: Forum is too small
At first thnx fore the answer!

I have put de code in the template and it is ok! But if I log in and edit my profile some new fields are shown but not everything. Also the button mark al topics is not shown correctly.

Do you know what I mean? Or is this the template like what you say earlier?
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
We have answered your question (and resolved this topic) about why your forum was "too small".

If you have other questions about logging in, or editing your profile, these are different questions.

Obviously, we cannot see the problems you are describing because we do not have an account on your website. However, because you are using J! 1.5 it's quite possible that you have a Javascript library conflict. Please read msg #1 of If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first .

I see what you mean by "button marks"; these are created by your Joomla site template CSS file (../templates/theme410/css/template.css at around line 43):
Code:
#container ul li, #content .module ul li { background: url("../images/link_marker.gif") no-repeat scroll 0 4px transparent; color: #FFFFFF; line-height: 16px; padding: 0 0 5px 15px; }
Comment-out or remove the "background" rule, like this:
Code:
#container ul li, #content .module ul li { // background: url("../images/link_marker.gif") no-repeat scroll 0 4px transparent; line-height: 16px; padding: 0 0 5px 15px; }
This topic is resolved and closed.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.503 seconds