Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Resolved] Signature Resizing fails in IE and FF

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #1 by scoteye
The problem i have encountered since importing from PHPB3 is signatures being to large, it is fine with chrome as it will resize the images to fit. Though in IE and FF the large images push the profile off the screen.

I don't mind deleting users sigs and make them upload one within the size limits, but i would like to have it automatically, prevent or resize images to wide across all browsers to prevent blowing out the layout.

Admittedly it could be my template, though i though i would start here, i have had a look around for answers, but nothing to clear.

you shouldbe able to se what i mean if you use this link www.pacificgamerz.com/site/index.php/for...ng?limit=10&start=60

Kunena 1.7.2
Joomla 2.5
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by scoteye.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
The problem is caused by your Joomla site template.

Add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file (../templates/gameon-fjt/css/styles.css):
Code:
#Kunena div.kmsgsignature img { max-width: 500px; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: scoteye

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #3 by scoteye
Thanks Sozzled, Perfect!

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds