Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Resolved] Can't edit kunena template CSS

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #1 by ANKKA32
Hello. I reset kunena setting because my kunena setting page only first time worked when debug mod on but now work with out it. My template reset all color and setting default. I have edit CSS but nothing happen. I think i cant write because write block is now on when i reset all kunena setting. And i don't know how i get off write protect or what is block it.

Kunena: 1.7.2

Joomla: 2.5.2

I found link what help if have same fault docs.kunena.org/index.php/K_1.6_Template
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ANKKA32.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
See Minified CSS which explains why, if you change the file kunena.forum.css, you need to run Kunena with debug mode on. We do not recommend changing the Kunena source code. If you want to make simple changes (to things like colours) you should add extra CSS rules to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file. This is explained in How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

I hope that helps. :)
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.550 seconds