Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Edit the Order of the "kprofile-left" user info table

More
12 years 1 month ago #1 by jcrimmel
I am looking for the file where I can edit the order of the user stats shown to the side of a user's post. Once I find the right file I'll have no problem editing it, but where is it?

I'm using the standard default template on Kunena 1.7.2

Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Hi jcrimmel,

Firebug for Firefox will allow you to find all the elements of a web page easily. You can even test it out before you make the actual changes on your site for real.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by jcrimmel
Thanks. I am using Firebug and can find the CSS elements to adjust the padding and other display options, but I can't find the actual source code that produces the table. Maybe I'm just not looking close enough because this should be easy. I have looked in many of the .php files but I can't nail it down.

Jason

More
12 years 1 month ago #4 by jcrimmel
I found it...

To edit the order of these items you need to look in

components/com_kunena/template/default/view/profile.vertical.php (or profile.horizontal.php depending on your layout)

For example: To move the personal text (about me) above the avatar you need to find the following
Code:
<?php if ($this->personaltext) : ?> <li class="kpost-personal"> <?php echo KunenaParser::parseText($this->personaltext) ?> </li> <?php endif ?>

and cut / copy the above code just before the following code for the avatar
Code:
<?php if ($this->avatar) : ?> <li class="kpost-avatar"> <?php echo CKunenaLink::GetProfileLink ( intval($this->profile->userid), $this->avatar ); ?> </li> <?php endif; ?>

BE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR ORIGINAL PHP FILE BEFORE UPLOADING ANY EDITS

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds