Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Squashed Top Menu Display

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by thexclub
How do I fix the ktopmenu from getting squashed?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 32M

Joomla default template details : running | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.2.1 | creationdate: June 2011

Kunena default template details : Example Template | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.1 | Kunena Discuss 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Stats 1.7.1 | Kunena Login 1.7.1 | Kunena Search 1.7.1

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, thexclub, and welcome to Kunena.

Unfortunately, I can't actually identify what it is that your Joomla site template has done to clobber Kunena - and therefore offer you some suggestions as to how to fix the problem - so I can only offer you general advice. I can't identify these things because no-one can (at the moment) access your site.

Please read My Joomla template is making a mess of Kunena

You could also search this category for questions asked about JoomlArt.com templates and how we may have helped people in the past with their problems. Start by reading the Wiki article I've referred you to and, if helps you, that's good. Firebug for Firefox is another useful design tool that can help, too.

If you're still stuck for answers, and if Joomlart.com can't help, maybe we can help you better if we could actually see your site for ourselves.

I would also recommend that you upgrade to K 1.7.2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thexclub

More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by thexclub
I think I found a temporary way to fix it without doing anything.

I published a module to kunena_menu position and now the error cannot be reproduced.

I would still like to know if it is something sinple than can be fixed.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
I cannot give you a specific answer to address the CSS issues that are involved because I cannot access your site. Until, or unless, you remove that restriction, my previous advice and any workarounds you have devised are the only suggestions I can offer you at this time. Sorry.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thexclub

More
12 years 2 months ago #5 by thexclub

More
12 years 2 months ago #6 by thexclub
www.womensrunning.com.au/forum/Queenslan...Running-Group.html#3

It seems to occur when html ends with #[number]

More
12 years 2 months ago #7 by thexclub
You reply very quickly, thanks.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8 by thexclub
I have posted login details and a link that will force the error (I think)

More
12 years 2 months ago #9 by thexclub
I have upgraded to 1.7.2

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : running | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.2.1 | creationdate: June 2011

Kunena default template details : Example Template | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.1 | Kunena Discuss 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Stats 1.7.1 | Kunena Login 1.7.1 | Kunena Search 1.7.1

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #10 by sozzled
Would you like to remove the module (that works around the problem) first, please. Then I can see the site the way you started. Unless that's the way you want to display your forum page, of course, in which case there's nothing to fix.

I would like to see the situation as you first reported it. Thanks.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.504 seconds