Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Cloudbase 2 Template: Missing Profile (Edit) Button

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #1 by HTK
Hi,

I have searched the forum for this issue and nothing solid that could solve my issue.

I'm using Joomla 1.7 and the latest version of Kunena. My default template is "Cloud Base 2 1.7).

When using Cloud Base 2, the "EDIT" profile button in Kunena is missing. When switching back to (Default) template, the button shows up.

How can I solve this problem? Because I do want to use Cloud Base 2?

Thank you,

HTK
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by HTK.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena and discuss your problem with the developer of the template that you are having problems with.
More
12 years 2 months ago #3 by HTK
I understand that,

RocketTemplate made it but they made it for CloudAccess.net. CloudAccess isn't helping because Kunena is 3rd party extension. The people that made the template (RocketTheme) I can't login to their site. The template came with CloudAccess.net so around we go.

I posted here to see if there are some individuals that could help me out... I'm sure someone has come across the problem.
More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
We don't know anything about that template. Perhaps you could help us? :dry: If people don't help us then all we can do is give general advice like the advice we gave you. If CloudAccess.net is providing software to its customers that don't work with Kunena then you really should tell them.

Other general advice we can give you is to read If you are having problems with Kunena, please read this first .

If you want us to try to fix this problem caused by another Joomla extension developer (which isn't really our job) we need:

(1) your Kunena configuration report; and
(2) an account to test on your website.
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #5 by HTK
I made a user for you, sent to you private message.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by HTK.
More
12 years 2 months ago #6 by sozzled
The username/password does not work.
More
12 years 2 months ago #7 by HTK
Sorry didnt set it as admin. You should be good to go now.
More
12 years 2 months ago #8 by HTK
Alright, we managed to fix the "Edit Profile" button. But the EDIT in the thread is raised. For example if you want to edit your post, that button is raised and not aligned with others.
More
12 years 2 months ago #9 by sozzled
I don't have any problem seeing the EDIT button on the profile. :S

I don't understand the problem.
Attachments:
More
12 years 2 months ago #10 by HTK
lol, yeah we just figured the problem out. But I do want to thank you for taking the time and looking into it.

Thanks a lot I appreciate it man.
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds