Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Tool to editing kunena templates

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1 by Jup
Hi @ll,

any1 know a tool for editing the kunena templates??
I heard anything from Kunena style editor?

Thanx
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Jup.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
There is no specific tool for modifying Kunena templates (aside from anything built into the template itself via the XML file). The Blue Eagle template has a few switches you can experiment with.

Otherwise, I suggest you read How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena? in the FAQs (see menu item above on this forum).

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #3 by Jup
hi,

im confused
in firebug i can change the color (for the black one), but i can´t find it in css!!?
which css i have to search??
any1 ideas??

Thanx
Attachments:

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by Jup

Jup wrote: hi,

im confused
in firebug i can change the color (for the black one), but i can´t find it in css!!?
which css i have to search??
any1 ideas??

Thanx

Noboby???? :unsure:

More
12 years 3 months ago #5 by sozzled
We don't know anything about your website (and that is why no-one has been able to help you). I have answered your question about what tools you can use to change your template.

Although you posted a picture (or part of a picture) the picture does not tell us what you may have changed at your site. Where is your site? Please post your Kunena configuration report. Your configuration report will help others to help you with your particular question. Thank you.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #6 by Jup
Ok, i use the utilitys thet you say.

Its the standard Kunena Template and i will only know where the file is to change the right area for the black color??
Thx
edit:
i know what i have to change, an with firebug it will going right.
but i can´t find the css file and the right place..... :blink:

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds