Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Tooltips shows without background

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1 by Mortis
Hello everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thx for your work, and that you do it for free :)

I use Joomla 1.6.6 and Kunena 1.7.1

To the subject now.
On my forum (directlink here ). Tooltips, that must show help for user, shown without backgrounds.
For better understanding i put some screenshots here:

Warning: Spoiler!

I create user for you if you want see problem for yourself.

This message contains confidential information

I think it may be some javascript problem, because in menu module not work all of functions.
Cause of this also may be that I use 2 templates on site. One for forum only and other for everything else.

I hope i described all that you need for finding out what cause of this. If you need more information, fell free to ask. I will post it if I could.

Hope my English wasn't too bad. It isn't my native language. :)

Next goes my configuration:

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 8M

Joomla default template details : zagarini | author: Ильин Вячеслав | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 25/08/11

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.7.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Mortis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by janaf
Hi,

Try looking in personal.css

In my beez_20 template it looks like:
Code:
/* ++++++++++++++ tooltip ++++++++++++++ */ .tip { border:solid 1px #444; background:#ffffcc; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled, Mortis

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #3 by Mortis
Thank you, janaf!
I was googling this problem for, like, two days. And didn't find any solution.
And I think this is Joomla problem, not Kunena. Sorry for posting it here.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Mortis.

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds