Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Idea White space between top menu tabs and box

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by Jkjaer
Hi Kunena Forum,

I've just installed the latest Kunena version 1.7.1. There were no problems with the installation, but I have an issue with how it's displayed on my website.

There's white space between the top menu tabs and the box with user login etc.

It might be something with the template. I've contacted the creators but so far without luck, so thought I would give it a try here. Sorry if this is completely unrelated to Kunena Forum.

I've attached a scr.shot to illustrate the problem.

Thanks for any help!
Jkjaer
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Jkjaer, and welcome to Kunena.

Yes, your issue is entirely related to your Joomla site template. I think I've seen this problem before (a few times) and there are probably many people using your template who are in the same situation. One (or or all) of three things would help:

(1) Search the forum for the name of the template that you're using (you might find the answer you're looking for);

(2) Learn how to use Firebug (to identify the element that is throwing a large padding-top or margin-top width) and you can fix the problem yourself.

(3) Post your configuration report so that we can see the problem for ourselves and we may be able to tell you what's causing the issue. Just remember that we can't guarantee any time frame to find a solution for you.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by Jkjaer
Hi Sozzled,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I tried the first two suggestions with no luck, I already have firebug installed, but honestly programming is not my strong side.

It seems like I can have it fixed quite cheap. Thanks though for wanting to check it out.

I'll ask him to tell me what he did and then I'll post it here, with my template name and the issue.

Thanks again!

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
Good luck. I've moved your topic into the archive because, it seems, you don't require further help from us at this time.

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds