Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Squashed Screen In browser Chrome and Firefox

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by Technocis
I have installed kumena 1.7.1 on my site www.technocis.com when I go to any tab apart from recent topics the view is squashed this doesnt happen in IE only Firefox and chrome. Is there a fix for this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Technocis, and welcome to Kunena.

I don't know how this is a support issue (please see the posting guide printed at the top of the page). I looked at your site (with Firefox) but I don't understand the "squashed screen" syndrome. I went through your menu tabs and everything looked all right to me. Perhaps you might like to post a screenshot to demonstrate the issues that you appear to be having. Thanks.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by Technocis
Hi

Here is a screen shot of what happens to the menu items in Chrome ( www.technocis.com ). Recent topics is the only tab that displays correctly.

Thanks
Attachments:

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by 810

More
12 years 4 months ago #5 by Technocis
Thanks 810 that worked like a treat

Thank you :)

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds