Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Joomla site template gets in the way of Kunena

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by elcobra777
Hello,

I upgraded Kunena sucessfully to the latest version (1.7.1).
Before the upgrade, the Kunena Forum integrated my website perfectly.
Unfortunately after havong upgraded to 1.7.1, the Kuena Forum doesn't integrate anymore my website.
My website: www.serieamania.net/footballmanagermania
Is there a way to make the integration possible?
Thanks for your help,
Andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Maybe you will find a template which match your needs here : www.kunena.org/ked/templates

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elcobra777

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #3 by sozzled
G'day, elcobra777, and welcome to Kunena.

You have three choices:

(1) Do not show any modules that are displayed on the leftcolumn (the men, login, whoisonline, Football Manager 2012, SI). That's the easiest solution. The problem you have is caused by your Joomla site template.

(2) Add the following three lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:
Code:
#Kunena { min-width: auto; }
(3) Find a different Joomla template that is wider and that doesn't float modules over the top of Joomla components like Kunena.

May I ask, what version of Kunena were you using before that integrated perfectly with your website?
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elcobra777

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by elcobra777
Thank you very much for your help. B)

Following xillibit's advise I have uploaded a new forum template and it fits perfectly with my joomla template. Thanks again.

To answer sozzled's question, I don't remember the version of Kunena that I was using before, but it was an older version, less developed than the present one.

Andy

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds