Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [RESOLVED] "Funny" icons/buttonsets

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by joopyjoops
Have just installed KUnena 1.7.1 and all looks okay so far, except the icons for things like favourites etc...
mainlymanly.com.au/forum/life-on-the-nor...6-manly-market-place

Also, the width of the main index and recent topics pages is slightly less, which means that text is getting chopped off on the right hand side:
mainlymanly.com.au/forum/recent

Any idea what is going on?
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon and status

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Funny icons?
Basically, the problems that you are having (the forum width being chopped off) are controlled by the Joomla template that you've chosen.

The buttonset issues are controlled by the template settings. It would help to know what Kunena template you are using. Our advice is to start with the basics - a template that works (namely the Blue Eagle template) and make minimum changes so that you can be assured that (at least) that one works properly. I hope this helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joopyjoops

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by joopyjoops
Replied by joopyjoops on topic Re: Funny icons?
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Yep, i'm using the Blue Eagle (Default) template. Have just changed the 'Button Set' to default (was whitebird), so all fixed. Thanks for that!

Do you know how i can fix the problem of it being a few pixels short on the RHS?
e.g.:
mainlymanly.com.au/forum/life-on-the-nor...summer-holidays#2264

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Funny icons?

joopyjoops wrote: Do you know how i can fix the problem of it being a few pixels short on the RHS ...

That's sort of a different question that's unrelated to the buttonsets matter. See your PM. :)
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 4 months ago #5 by sozzled
Resolved the forum width issue by removing the login module from the right side of the page.

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds