Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question RTL ISSUE - template/default/images/treenodes.png

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #1 by dhg
I created an RTL version, by flipping each tail by its own, but I it didn't go that well until I discovered that the original ones are not symmetric, they are one pixel to the right, so I adjusted them one px to the left so they will be symmetric, the RTL version I create from the symmetric version worked out of the box after the obvious css changes.

so I sending the modified treenodes.png, and the new treenodes-rtl.png, and also the new rule declarations to the css,
for some reason when I reset the background: url() - all the background-position rules are ignored in the browsers, so we can declare them !importent or just redeclare in the rtl css.
Code:
#Kunena .ktree { background: url("../images/treenodes-rtl.png") no-repeat right center; }
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by dhg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by Matias
Thank you. We will add this into Kunena 2.0.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds