Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Access to 1.7.1 default css?

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by IOWPC
Besides downloading the default .css file is there any way to access it?

I'm reasonably experienced with css files and want to adjust the default template to my own colours.

Reapplying these changes at updates is not an issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, IOWPC, and welcome to Kunena.

If you are reasonably experienced with CSS and you would like to change the colours, I suggest that you look at the FAQs (see the menu item above this forum) to find more information about How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?
The following user(s) said Thank You: IOWPC

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by IOWPC
Thank you Sozz.

Although I had looked at the link before putting my Q up I hadn't considered making my own template, however looking at the instructions it certainly looks within my capability and is what I'll do. I'll make it available when finished.

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Regards.

IOWPC.

More
12 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled
NP ... and good luck! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: IOWPC

Time to create page: 0.537 seconds