Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Template formatting error with J!1.73, Kunena 1.7.1 and Joomlart T3v2 Framework

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by arthurjohnston
When choosing Kunena from my main menu the template is skewed (see attachment one). After signing into Kunena and choosing a "category" (ie. Welcome Mat) the template is fine. (See attachment two).

My theory is that Kunena moves the position of the forum towards the top of the page, rather than down the page. If less category's are listed then the template view is correct. I am not a CSS or PHP programmer but, I a slowly learning. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance

Arthur Johnston

Arthur Johnston
seacrestcockers.com
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
I don't have any ideas. This seems to be more of an issue with your Joomlart template (and you should contact the authors for advice, particularly if you paid for support) but, in any event, I would ask you to look at the posting guidelines printed at the top of this page.

Perhaps, when we know more about your site, we might be in a better position to advise you.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by Matias
Kunena shouldn't have any effect on CSS outside Kunena area. So your issue is probably elsewhere or different.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arthurjohnston

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by arthurjohnston

Matias wrote: Kunena shouldn't have any effect on CSS outside Kunena area. So your issue is probably elsewhere or different.

Thank you, I will check with Joomlart and post the results here.

Arthur Johnston
seacrestcockers.com

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #5 by arthurjohnston
The formatting error was caused by the template. A little re-styling resolved the problem.

Thank you,

Arthur Johnston
seacrestcockers.com

Time to create page: 0.552 seconds