Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Hiding Sub-categories Within Sub-category

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by boejean
Hi,

First, thank you all for you support, and my website is coming along very well due to the help I am able to get from the staff. I do my research before posting questions, and I starting to love Joomla/Kunena.

I am trying to hid the sub-categories within the category. I know that sounds confusing, but I know it is possible. Please take a look at the picture. I am trying to hid all the little blue folders under the categories. For example, I just want to show MLB American League, so when a person click on it, it will take he or she to the list.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Yes, it's possible to do this.

What you need to do is find out the category-id for the category (categories) in which you want to hide all sub-categories. I assume that you know how to do that. Let's say, for example, that the category-id = 52. Add the following three lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:
Code:
#kcat52 div.kthead-child { display: none; }
This is not a perfect solution in all cases but it may help you.

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by boejean
Thank you very much! You can close this thread....great, awesome, and fast on the help in Kunena forum!!

Time to create page: 0.471 seconds