Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question add subject (or in my case: onderwerp toevoegen) twice on the page

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #1 by karinpronk
When I got to one of the categories in my forum to post a new topic i have 2 possibilities to do so, there is this topic button that appears twice. I found out I have to use the first one to actually get the new topic in the category.
This will be very confusing to my users. Is there a way to make the second part go away?
I want it to be obvious that the user can post in the category where he is in, no need to create confusion with a second topic button that goes nowhere. The second one is the one that is somewhere in kforum-pathway-bottom.
I will add my configuration and a picture to show what i mean.

thanks in advance,

Karin

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 0 seconds | Max execution memory: 104M | Max file upload: 10M

Joomla default template details : template50icoontjes2 | author: MoonDesigns Web Solutions | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-07-07

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Add the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file (../templates/template50icoontjes2/css/template.css)
Code:
#Kunena .klist-actions-bottom { display: none; } #Kunena .klist-bottom { display: none; } #Kunena .kforum-pathway-bottom { display: none; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: karinpronk

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by karinpronk
Thanks you very much!
This did the trick :)

karin

Time to create page: 0.523 seconds