Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question New Topic Page Template

More
12 years 9 months ago #1 by juncloudy
hi folks,

I'm editing the default K 1.6 theme..i've been in different php files and it works good.
However, the add new post page template has been messed out,, i know that i have been on that page template but i forgot the php file name. i cant find any hint in my firebug coz the page has been messed out.

Can you point me the right direction where that php file located for the add new post page?

Thanks..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #2 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re: New Topic Page Template
Hi,

look in the

template / default / editor /

form.php and bbcode.php

from your image looks like a php error, enable debug in joomla or kunena to see detailed error.
The following user(s) said Thank You: juncloudy

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by juncloudy
Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.504 seconds