Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Conflicts with browsers/site template

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by universalckcs
My site template is very dark with white text and I am using the Blue Eagle forum template with blending. My subscribers who use IE are unable to see what they are posting because the subject and text areas are white and the text is white. I've tested in Firefox and the text area matches the site templates but the icons for submit, etc are not clearly visible (just the text but no outline box). I've attached an image to show how it looks in IE. I am hoping that someone can give me a quick, easy answer to fix the problems. Changing the entire site template for the forum is not really an option. Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
The quick, easy answer to your question is that web design is not something that can be quickly, easily answered.

General observation about Internet Explorer: IE7 is different to IE8; IE8 is different to IE9 and each generation of Internet Explorer is different to everyone else's interpretation of CSS.

The super-quick, easy answer to your question: see How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena? .

The super-duper-quick, easiest answer to your question: employ a professional web designer to undertake the work for you.

More
12 years 8 months ago #3 by universalckcs
Thanks. Figured out the problem when I tried another forum and had the same issue. It will work with compatibility mode in IE8.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds