Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Image Override, Button Colours, Gender Icon, User Posts

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #1 by MyWorld
Hi there,

Thank you for the forum. I'm installing one and have a few questions. I've searched the forums and although I've gotten a lot of my questions answered I may have missed the following.

I'm using Joomla 1.6 and Kunena 1.6.4

1. I changed the folder_nonew.png image and uploaded it here: ../components/com_kunena/template/default/images/icons/folder_nonew.png. Will it be replaced when I upgrade, and if so, where can I put it so that it's not replaced.

2. How do I change the colour of the buttons, eg: Reply Topic, Delete Topic, Sticky, Unlock, etc...

3. When I click on a category where the Admin add a post, it says "Last Post by Kunena". I don't know where the "Kunena" portion is coming from.

4. How do I remove the gender Icon from below the user?

5. I can't seem to find where to display the number of post by each user.

Thank you in advance!!

Sorry I just noticed that I posted in the wrong forum...
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by MyWorld.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
I'm sorry. There are too many questions in this topic for anyone to answer simply. Can you please start a new topic, one for each question, so that we can give each question the attention it deserves. As it stands at the moment, this discussion is overwhelming. Please use the K 1.6 Common Questions category for discussing these kinds of things.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds