Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Thread Title Messed Up When First Post is a Video

More
12 years 9 months ago #1 by PlaneCDR
When someone starts a new thread and posts a video in the first block the title becomes code like "You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video" rel="follow">Dali On God." I have tried different ways of adding the video with no luck.

Index with errant title: reasonandspirit.com/forum/6-reason-a-spi...r-daily-lives/page-2

Actual thread: reasonandspirit.com/forum/6-reason-a-spi...021-dali-on-god#1068

Thanks for any help anyone can provide...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #2 by PlaneCDR
One other note, it does this regardless of the them. I am using K 1.6.4.

More
12 years 9 months ago #3 by sozzled
Do you have a flashplayer-enabled web browser? I don't have any problems viewing the video on your site. I'm using Firefox 4 on a 22-inch TFT flat screen monitor at 1920 x 1080 px screen resolution. What are you using?

More
12 years 8 months ago #4 by PlaneCDR
I am using Safari, but the problem happens on Firefox as well. It only affects the title in any of the index views. Once I enter the thread everything looks fine.

More
12 years 8 months ago #5 by sozzled
I can show you a picture of what I see as someone who is not logged-in to you site. I don't see where the problem is. Can you please show us a picture of the problem and does this issue occur irrespective of whether you are logged-in or not?

More
12 years 8 months ago #6 by ExPresident
I have the same problem with the message being displayed. I'm using the latest version of Firefox and I have a flashplayer installed. Like the first post said, when you open the post everything appears fine, as does with my forum.

I logged out to view the site as a guest and still see the message before the thread title. You can see it in the picture I've attached. The very first thread at the top, a stickied thread, has it, as well as the third thread down that has two youtube videos inserted.

Site is www.joinbs.com
Attachments:

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #7 by sozzled
I looked at your site; I see the same symptoms as you described there. I tried the same thing here: see First post has a video As you see, we cannot reproduce those symptoms here.

Conclusion: something to do with your website. Cause: unknown.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 8 months ago #8 by ExPresident

sozzled wrote: I looked at your site; I see the same symptoms as you described there. I tried the same thing here: see First post has a video As you see, we cannot reproduce those symptoms here.

Conclusion: something to do with your website. Cause: unknown.

Thanks for checking it out.

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds