Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Important Poll for Kunena blending feature

More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by severdia
I've added a poll in the right column to get feedback from users on how often they use the blending feature in the Kunena 1.6 Template Manager. Please go here and vote whether or not it's something you use.

www.kunena.org/

Thanks!

Author of Using Joomla from O'Reilly Media. | www.usingjoomlabook.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by BoonDockSaint
Blending feature?? What exactly is that?

Best regards

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #3 by Mortti
I Love Blending feature, but I can't see where I can vote that?
With Blending option (one click) you can change your forum to use site template styles and don't need to play CSS files a lot, depending of the needs of you (some css is better to change a little depending of the template).

+1 vote from me :)

Do not never stop that feature, please!
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Mortti.

More
12 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
It's on the home page, Mortti. The poll is located below the login module. ;)

More
12 years 10 months ago #5 by BoonDockSaint

Mortti wrote: I Love Blending feature, but I can't see where I can vote that?
With Blending option (one click) you can change your forum to use site template styles and don't need to play CSS files a lot, depending of the needs of you (some css is better to change a little depending of the template).

+1 vote from me :)

Do not never stop that feature, please!

Sounds like a cool feature. But where can i click that feature?

Best regards

More
12 years 10 months ago #6 by sozzled
It's on the home page of this website just below the login form on the right side of the page.

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds