Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question kunena 1.6 - rocket theme crystalline new problem with (Color Chooser)

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by mixall11
Hello I do not know whether or creating a new post is already so sorry in advance
I have such a problem with the Color Chooser and so that when you kuknena down off 1.6 per field site on a white background appears
Color Chooser I would like to kunena not block, and when I click on the link so unresponsive it is clear

Thank you for help and an early reply
if it was not anything to write robumieť otherwise
I am writing this via google translator
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by mixall11.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, mixall11, and welcome to Kunena.

Have you discussed the difficulties that you seem to be having with Rockettheme ?

More
12 years 10 months ago #3 by mixall11
but it is not the first to write there

More
12 years 10 months ago #4 by mixall11
but I wrote but I can also advise you where to get cool bug open a window with a window kunena without a web developer I have a panel that is great tool
otherwise I do not text in any spelling mistakes? I check google translator

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds