Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Adjust Forum Tabs

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #1 by dawn2
Adjust Forum Tabs was created by dawn2
Hello friends.

Is it possible to change the spacing between the forum tabs like index, recent topics, new topic, etc.

I know that they are a menu but can I space them out a little more apart?
If so, how would I go about doing this?

Or perhaps adding padding to the text inside the tabs?

Thank you very much.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by dawn2. Reason: edited the question

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Adjust Forum Tabs

dawn2 wrote: Is it possible to change the spacing between the forum tabs like index, recent topics, new topic, etc.

Yes. You can easily do that by using something like Firebug to experiment with different spacings. Spacing/padding etc., are easily accomplished by making a couple of subtle changes to your Joomla site template.

Does that help? :)

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by dawn2
Replied by dawn2 on topic Re: Adjust Forum Tabs
Yes Sir, thanks.

So I would edit the Joomla template.. oooh boy what a mess this is gonna be!

Ahaha!

More
12 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Adjust Forum Tabs
My offer, sent to you a while ago by PM, still stands. We might have more success resolving many of your problems if we actually talk them through.

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds