Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Adjust width of mod_KuenaLatest module

More
13 years 5 days ago #1 by AVASA
Hi - It seems that the mod_KuenaLatest module is hardwired at 300 pixels width, causing premature wrap of topic/post subjects. I need to either adjust this param or better yet, find a way to get it to show a 2 column (300 pixels each) output. Some rough guidance would be great!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 days ago #2 by AVASA
Can anyone help me here? Just trying to get rid of the hardwired line-wrap. Have dug into everything possible guided by firebug and the inspector but I can't figure out what is causing the wrap. It should automatically wrap based on the size of the module container. Don't others have this issue?

More
13 years 1 day ago #3 by AVASA
Ok so new observation: it look like it takes the longest topic, wraps the last word in the topic title, and that becomes the new container width.

Have been poking around the code and wondering if this has something to do with BBCode conversion or parsing, and has no relation to CSS?

Surely there must be some way to get titles to wrap based on container boundary, whether a roktabs tab, or a joomla module position?

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds