Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Change moderator color

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #91742 by HEXEVIL
So, I've a problem...
I'm using Default template, with "Blend with joomla template" on YES.
Moderator icons (Edit, Delete, ecc) are violet, but in my site there isn't that color...
how can I change that color?
Thanks in advance. ;)
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by HEXEVIL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #91748 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Change moderator color
Hello,

What Kunena version are-you using ? Do you have a screenshot of the issue ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #91749 by HEXEVIL
Replied by HEXEVIL on topic Re: Change moderator color

xillibit wrote: Hello,

What Kunena version are-you using ? Do you have a screenshot of the issue ?


The last one: 1.6.3 ^^

The violet ones have the same color of "NOW ONLINE"...
I'm italian, so sorry for that! :P


EDIT: ahaha, I'm a genius! XD Now I've noticed that THIS forum have the same icon colors! XD
Well, maybe this can be helpful. ;)
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by HEXEVIL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds