Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question [Merged topic] How to make Kunena template full width?

More
12 years 11 months ago #21 by lj20272
Hi,

I'm having a little trouble working out where to make adjustments to certain pages.

Most pages work fine with a left hand column and Kunena forum beside it. When I click on some tabs (such as PROFILE), the modules stretch along the whole width of the page and the forum underneath. Of course this only happens when logged in.

I am using:

Joomla 1.5.23
Kunena Forum 1.6.3
Kunena Login 1.6.0 RC2

I have created a test user account for anyone that thinks they may be able to help.

Login - test
Pass - test

www.naturalhealthandhome.com.au

Thanks in advance

Amanda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #22 by adurst
Same problem

I would think it was a template issue....but don't understand why one tab displays correctly...and another does not.

please help

www.samba.asn.au
Attachments:

More
12 years 11 months ago #23 by Allioth
Hello,

I have a weird problem with my website Joomla template, in which the left column doesn't collaps when no modules are present... Now, since the template is from TemplateMonster, the CSS/Index pages are a REAL MESS... hence no way, at the moment, to solve the problem in that direction...

This is why I decided to try on this side: I would like the Kunena page I have in my website to expand and thake the whole left-centre-right columns available... Any idea on where I should write the html or php code in the files to be able to overrride my joomla template code?
Thanks for your advice

Regards

Allioth

More
12 years 11 months ago #24 by sozzled
Difficult question to answer here. See my PM to you.

More
12 years 6 months ago #25 by ricland
Replied by ricland on topic Width of forum
Fresh install in 1.7.

Placed on own page but is too narrow -- need to make it wider.

Also, no full editor.

Finally, I understand this is a great forum, but itsn't it ugly?

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #26 by ricland
Replied by ricland on topic Re: Width of forum
I should said I'm using the agrophobia template.

And I checked the css and its set at 100%
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by ricland.

More
12 years 6 months ago #27 by ricland
Replied by ricland on topic Re: Width of forum
Just checked and the width displays correct in the default template (100%) but not the Agrophobia and sample templates where they're both about 50% although set at 100% in the css

Also, the wysiwyg editor is visible in the default, but not the others.

Guess I'll use the default

More
12 years 6 months ago #28 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Width of forum
Hello,

The best way is unpublish modules on forum page to allow Kunena to take more width

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 6 months ago #29 by Sharad
Replied by Sharad on topic Increasing forum width
I have a rather common problem with making kunena wider so that it fills all the allocated space.
I've read other threads on the issue, removing the side modules didn't help.

I am pretty sure it needs some minor code changes, but my knowledge of PHP is nonexistent, and at best average when it comes to CSS..

It would be a huge help if someone could point out to me what needs to be changed and how.

Forum in question .

More
12 years 4 months ago #30 by tuto
Hi Friends!!

Is there a way to change the kunena (all forum and sections) width? I need it for 450 pixels at least (I like to reduce width) because I like to get the right side menu bar with kunena (both on same page) in that way a forum user can achieve another web site's sections and menus, not available on main menu bar (top)Image attached!

Is that possible??

Thank You very much!!!!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.595 seconds