Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question I can't figure out how to make my forum fit properly into my site template

More
13 years 2 months ago #1 by gguidesc
Hey there,

I cannot figure out how to make the forum fit in my joomla template. The number 1 on the page shown below doesnt fit and it will not let me edit the register page also
...any help is appreciated :)

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, gguidesc, and welcome to Kunena

It would really help you a lot if, when you ask these kinds of questions, you gave people a little more information to work with. I can see the issue, from the picture, and my first response would be to ask the people who designed the template (and from whom I purchased the template) how to fix the problem. That would be my first idea. You paid for the template and so you should expect it to work properly.

The second idea that I would try would be to use a different site template. Maybe the site template you're using is not a good choice if you want to run Kunena? :unsure:

That is how I would go about the problem, if I were in your position.

If that doesn't work, I would search this forum, looking for questions that were asked about the template that you are using. If you do not find any questions asked about that template, I think that tells you that your problem is an uncommon one.

I don't know what you mean by "it will not let me edit the register page". User registration is not a function of Kunena - it's a Joomla function - but perhaps I have misunderstood your question. Do you mean that you cannot edit your Kunena user profile?
The following user(s) said Thank You: gguidesc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds